SERVICES & SOLUTION
IT Projects & Consulting
Techsavies helps small size businesses in San Francisco and the bay area with their IT support needs
Do your IT problems keep you up at night?
Are you spending more time managing your IT instead of your Business?
Techsavies is an IT consulting and Support Company that can help you tackle your most challenging IT projects. We provide free, detailed proposals that outline the scope of the project. We implement projects using professional project management skills and work closely with vendors and partners to leverage their support for the products implemented to guarantee a successful outcome.
Below Are Some Of The Projects We Can Help You With:
- » New Infrastructure / Equipment– Hardware/Software, purchasing of: Servers, Desktops/Laptops, Printer/Copier/Scanner, Phone System and cabling, etc.
- » Office Move–Planning and managing an office move to a new location. Project planning and collaboration with the client and its existing IT vendors in order to achieve successful office migration.
- » New Software & Upgrades –Implementing or upgrading any line of business software or upgrading computer software to a newer version, we work closely with software vendors to ensure successful implementation or upgrade.
- » Email System implementation & Migration– New email system setup and configuration, E-mail migration from one Service Provider to another. E-mail migration from a Local Microsoft Exchange Server to Google E-mail system or to the cloud.
- » Cloud Services –Migrating any Business application software implemented locally on a server to an online solution provided by the software vendor or by migrating software such as QuickBooks, for example, to a hosted Server.
- » Back up and Disaster Recovery –Implement backup and recovery contingency plan. Setup, configure and validate a comprehensive automated backup and recovery plan that provides: on-site, online and off-site backups.