Techsavies can recover “lost data” from: desktop and laptop hard drives, multi-disk RAID, NAS and SAN devices, USB flash drives. We perform our data recovery service on storage devices and media suffer from:
- » Inaccessible disk drive or partitions – Your computer cannot see the drive.
- » Data corruption – Your computer can see but not interpret file data.
- » RAID configuration lost – Drives are inaccessible.
- » Mechanical hard drive failure – Drive is making noise.
- » Accidental data or file deletion – Files appear to be gone from hard drive.
- » Deleted tables or system objects – Files appear gone from hard drive.
- » Accidental reformatting of RAID – File table has been erased.
- » Deleted or corrupted log file – File has been removed from the file table.
- » File system corruption – The OS has forgotten where the files are.